Sunday, March 25, 2007

Taipei Bike Show, Day 3

Yesterday was the day I was supposed to take most of the day to walk the show and take a few pictures of all the cool stuff I saw. Well, I did walk the show and I did see some really cool stuff. Additionally, I saw some really funny stuff which I took pictures of. I also went to the top of Taipei 101, the world's tallest building and took some pictures there. However, I have nothing to show for it because somehow all the pictures I took yesterday got deleted in the download process; and since I choose the option to delete the images off of my memory stick after downloading, they are all gone. I think I may have selelcted the "view images in selected folder" instead of "copy images to selected folder". I am too bummed for words.


So today I'm posting a picture of my cat Tommi. When I was frantically searching my computer in effort to find my missing pictures, I ran across a picture of her and it made me smile through my near tearful state. She's a cutie and I miss her when I'm gone.


Ciao for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All may not be lost. There is software available to recover lost images from removable media. I've never used them but it may be worth a shot.

Here are two free ones I found:

http://www.download.com/TestDisk-PhotoRec/3000-2248_4-10511774.html?tag=lst-0-1

http://www.download.com/VaioSoft-Recovery-Manager/3000-2094_4-10431721.html?tag=lst-0-1

If you can't see the links, let me know and I can email them to you.

Howard (A Certified Computer Guy)

Anonymous said...

OMG. I feel your pain... When I was at interbike we must have taken hundreds of pics. I would have cried......hopefully you can recover those. :)

jill hamilton said...

Thanks guys...I'll look into the software when I get home. I did manage to retrace some of my steps.

Donna Tocci said...

The picture of the kittie does it for me! :) What a cutie!